Great healthy snacks, that can be made with any combination of vegetables. These can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days
Makes 12 muffins:
You will need; 12 hole non-stick muffin tin
Storage: Allow to cool, cover with cling film or seal in some Tupperware, and refrigerate for 1-2 days
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh coriander (optional)
- 12 cherry tomatoes chopped & 50g feta crumbled
- 1/2 red pepper, diced & 80g ham, chopped
- 6 mushrooms, sliced & 3 spring onions finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas4.
- Crack the eggs into a jug add some roughly chopped coriander and some salt and pepper before lightly whisking.
- Brush each whole of the muffin tin with a little oil using a brush or your finger. Pour the egg mixture equally between each hole before adding your desired ingredients.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until muffins have risen and turned golden.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes before removing from the tin. Enjoy straight away warm, other allow to cool and refrigerate until consumed.