Storage: Best cooked and eaten fresh
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp (13g) rapeseed oil
- Salt (if required) and pepper
- Handful of spinach (15g)
- 1 Slice of whole meal, granary bread (44g)
- Crack the eggs into a jug and gently whisk in the oil a pinch of salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into a small pan over a medium heat and stir slowly.
- In the meantime, toast the bread.
- Cook the eggs for 2 minutes until the mixture starts to scramble but still remains relatively wet. Add the spinach and stir to wilt. Just as the spinach is wilted, remove from the heat, spoon onto the toast.
- Serving suggestions (not included in the nutrition information): Serve alongside sliced avocado and grilled tomato.