These pancakes are Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free, made with just 2 ingredients!
Makes 8-10 small pancakes
- x2 eggs
- x1 large banana or 2 medium
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp peanut or almond nut butter
- Mash the banana in a bowl
- Whisk the eggs together and add to the banana. Stir the mixture.
- Heat coconut oil or butter in a frying pan
- On a medium heat, pour small round circles (approx 3 inches in width) of the mixture into the pan, flip after a minute under golden brown on both sides.
Serve with a range of toppings:
- Maple syrup
- Natural yogurt
love this new healthy recipe