A healthy variation on traditional crispy/cornflakes cakes.
Vegan and gluten free.
Makes 12 small cases
Double the recipe for muffin cases
- 100g Puffed brown rice
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 12 cup cake cases
- 2 tbsp nut butter – peanut, almond or cashew butter
- Place a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water. Reduce to a low heat. Melt the dark chocolate and stir in the maple syrup and optional nut butter.
- Turn the heat off and stir in puffed rice making sure it is all covered and mixed well.
- Spoon the mixture into the individual cup cakes cases
- Place in the fridge for an hour before eating