Have for breakfast or as a morning snack.
Preparation time 5 minutes
Makes 1 Smoothie
- 1 large handful of washed spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries – strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond or cashew nut butter
Put spinach in first and layer up to the bigger ingredients. Blend together in a smoothie machine, Nutri-bullet or blender. Add more milk to reduce thickness if needed.