A nutritious, easy to make recipe perfect for either lunch or dinner. Exchange Beef for either Chicken or even Duck for that extra variety.
Makes 6 wraps
- 250g lean minced beef
- Thumb-size piece of ginger
- 1 tbsp tamari (soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp (35g) sweet chilli sauce (see recipe)
- 6 lettuce leaves, cup-shaped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 small carrot, finely sliced
- Handful of coriander
In a large, non-stick frying pan, dry-fry the beef along with finely grated ginger and the tamari. When the beef is crispy, add the chilli sauce and continue to cook for another minute.
Spoon the beef into the lettuce cups and sprinkle with the spring onions, carrots and roughly chopped coriander.